Take part in our Photo Mode Challenge and show us Night City through your eyes! Hope you’re ready to show us what you’ve got and win some prizes!
Every couple of weeks we’ll post a different challenge, each one tasking you with capturing a particular Night City theme using the photography setting of your Kiroshis — aka the in-game Photo Mode!
The submission periods for each challenge are as follows:
- Photo Mode Challenge #1: Nibbles: 14 Sep. — 26 Sep. 2022 4 PM CEST
- Photo Mode Challenge #2: 7 Oct. — 19 Oct. 2022 4 PM CEST
- Photo Mode Challenge #3: 4 Nov. — 16 Nov. 2022 4 PM CET
- Photo Mode Challenge #4: 29 Nov. — 9 Dec. 2022 4PM CE
Here’s what you need to keep in mind if you want to participate:
- use the in-game Photo Mode only
- use any and all features available in Photo Mode
- make sure your screenshot fits the theme of the current Challenge
- further edit the screenshot using any software apart from flipping or cropping
- submit more than one screenshot per challenge
Of all the entries submitted throughout an active challenge, a jury consisting of CD PROJEKT RED team members will select three winning ones. Their creators, in addition to gaining eternal glory as Cyberpunk 2077 Photo Mode Challenge winners, will also receive a set of goodies from Cyberpunk 2077 and Razer! The results of each challenge will be announced within one to two weeks of their respective submission deadline.
Each Challenge will have 3 winners so there are plenty of opportunities to win! More details, such as the full ruleset of the contest, as well as the submission form, are available on the Photo Mode Challenge’s website.
Make sure to follow our social media channels to discover the themes of next challenges: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.