Hotfix 1.06 is available on PC, consoles and Stadia! Here is the full list of changes:
- Dum Dum will no longer go missing from Totentanz entrance during Second Conflict.
- Improved memory management and stability, resulting in fewer crashes.
- Removed the 8 MB save file size limit. Note: this won’t fix save files corrupted before the update.
- Improved driving mechanics for story NPCs while V's a passenger.
- Fixed rare crashes upon loading near end-game saves, and repaired some of the previously broken saves.
- Weapons should no longer get stuck when using gadgets (such as grenades) or shooting in quick succession.
- V should no longer randomly get stuck in a Strong Attack position.
- V should no longer randomly switch to a sprint while crouching forward.
- Fixed the inability to reload weapons or use grenades and consumables.